Legal base between Ukraine and Australia
Existing Agreements between Ukraine and Australia:
1. Agreement between Ukraine and Australia on consular relations.
2. Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of Australia on trade and economic cooperation.
3. Protocol between Ukraine and Australia on market access for goods and services.
4. Memorandum of understanding on cooperation between the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine and Australia.
5. Memorandum of understanding between the State Service for Financial Monitoring of Ukraine and the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre concerning cooperation in the exchange of financial intelligence related to legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and terrorism financing.
Bilateral documents on consideration:
1. Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of Australia relating to air services.
2. Protocol (Memorandum of understanding) on political consultations between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia.
3. Memorandum of understanding between the Australian Maritime Safety Authority and the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine on recognition of seafarers` certificates pursuant to Regulation I/10 of the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978, as amended.
4. Memorandum of understanding relating to mutual cooperation and exchange of information on insurance supervision.