The Official representative of State Space Service of Ukraine, the Australian company «AUSI» («Australian Ukrainian Space Industries»), headed by Mrs Mary Clark operates in Australia. In October 2009 Mrs M.Clark took part in the Ukrainian-Canadian Aerospace Summit in Kyiv.
Latest examples of cooperation:
1. A joint project between the National University “Lviv Polytechnic” and the Australian company “Fielden Management Services” in the field of new technologies and information systems (Lviv region).
2. Launch in June 2012 within the “Sea Launch” by Ukrainian carrier rocket “Zenit-3SL” of «Intelsat- 19» for high-quality video signal in Australia as well as across Asia and the Pacific Ocean.
3. Australia participated in the multilateral consultations on the draft International Code of Conduct on activities in outer space (May 2013, Kyiv).
4. The conclusion and implementation of contracts of Ukrainian-German JV “DIEKS” with the Australian branch of an international company «Inspecta International» on exports of high-tech services using innovative methods of nondestructive testing in Australia.
5. Participation of Australian representatives at the International Seminar on “Interference with cerebral palsy: Evidence principles of treatment in a global perspective” (September 2013, Kherson region) at the International Clinic of Rehabilitation within the National Investment Project “City of the Future”.
6. Participating of Dr. I.Novak from Australia in international seminar on “Methods of treatment of cerebral palsy: global principles to assist with the position of evidence-based medicine” (September 2013, International rehabilitation and recreation center on Arbat spit).